What it means.

Often, when parents of a child have trouble agreeing to when each other can see their children, problems arise. The parents can make their own arrangements or they can petition the court to have the court choose a visitation or time-sharing schedule. Some issues to consider are work schedules, holiday sharing, birthdays, and location of parents.

How we can help.

Contact the John Roberts Law Firm to have your rights and options explained. I can tell you the general default visitation guidelines and help you tailor them to your needs. Alternatively, I can help you draft an entirely specific visitation plan to suit all of your needs. Finally, if you are unable to agree with the other parent, I can aggressively represent you and your parenting desires in court.

The next step.

Contact the John Roberts Law Firm today to schedule an initial consultation.

Contact Us Today