What it means.

In Florida, when a child is born in a marriage, the child is automatically (even if incorrectly) assumed to be the child of the husband. Alternatively, when a child is born out of marriage, the child is not necessarily linked to the correct father. This can lead to both the wrong person paying child support and/or nobody paying support for the child.

How we can help.

Here at the John Roberts Law Firm, I can arrange paternity tests, file petitions to establish the correct father, and then establish child support for the correct parents. Let me walk you through your rights and options.

The next step.

Contact the John Roberts Law Firm today to schedule an initial consultation.

Contact Us Today